Our guide-led Sonoran Desert Jeep Tour is a bumpy low-speed sightseeing tour through the scenic and rigorous off-road trails of the Tonto National Forest.
- 3-4 hour guided hike customized to group skill level
- Hike 4-5 miles with 700-foot elevation changes
- Learn the area’s history, botany, and geology
- 100% guided adventure
- Guest All Ages
Enjoy a day on the trail in Scottsdale, AZ!
Set your course for adventure with this small group guided hike! Our guides tailor the hike to the group’s ability, but perfect for easy to moderate level hikers. With two knowledgeable and professional guides that will provide insight into how Native Americans used land, the history, geology, flora, and fauna that make this particular part of Arizona so special.
Capture your Instagram moment and experience some of Scottsdale’s most picturesque views.
Two guides per hike – both trained in first aid and CPR.
What to Bring:
- Small, light pack with water (extra water provided by guides)
- Dress for all weather conditions!
- Proper shoes – hiking boots preferred
- Interested in a Guided Yoga hike? Call us for details.
Where to Meet:
Meeting Point: Gateway Trail Head
18333 North Thompson Peak Parkway